Wednesday 12 September 2012

GET A BLOW JOB!


This is one of my first write up but I have been holding off posting it.  after  lots of editing , I believe it is finally decent enough to get on this blog.

A while ago, I did a random survey on the level to which men generally love to get a blow job.  Contrary to the impression most people have-including ladies-it’s really not all men who are a must-receive-blow-job men.  Although about 55% of men are like, “men, I must get a blow job and a damned good one at that”. About 3 out of  20 guys actually said its better than sex if properly done.  I was however surprised to find that although, a minimal figure, are totally almost indifferent about it.  One actually said a 4 times in 7years and never in a lifetime is good for him. Haahaaa. 

In my opinion, I think it boils down to the level of sensitivity of the individual. If the guy in question is highly sensitive to touch, like really sensitive, he definitely will not fancy a tongue on skin thing that much.  I can imagine some men reading this and are like, “what? Some men truly don’t like a blow job? That can’t be true”.  Well, reality, it is true. Individual differences. I am sure if we did a random study on women too, we would actually find a few surprises. Well well, as I thank all my wonderful ‘samples’ for being honest-yes they surprisingly were revealingly honest-in their responses, I await suggested strategies in making all men lover of blow job. 

3 comments:

  1. We all have our ways. But yes dear, it does depend on how sensitive an individual is to being touched.
    Sex is a beautiful thing, let's not be prudes, enjoy it. Spice it up, blow job or no blow job, don't just jump into doing it, glide you way there.
    Brothers reading this, if you are shy please don't be. Shock ur girl n do something different, and see if she doesn't give it her all. Same for you my sisters.
    Let's all take an hour out, phones off, quite time and love our partners. There is no better music than two hearts beating in harmony.
    Enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eggy, you are so on point. truth is, sex tends to get monotonous and boring especially in marriage, except one or both parties make a conscious effort to spice it up every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy blow jobs to the max. Just that girls could be lazy.

    ReplyDelete